Payment / Cancellation Terms & Conditions
Booking Procedures and Payment Information
TERMS OF PAYMENT
- 60% upon receipt of the Support Agreement and first invoice
- 40% by 20 March 2020 (After March 2020, full payment is due upon booking)
- Should you have special requests regarding the payment terms, please let us know.
All payments must be received before the start date of the APCCMI 2020. Should the Supporter fail to complete payments prior to the commencement of the Congress, the Organiser will be entitled to cancel the reservation while cancellation will be subject to cancellation fees as determined below.
Option 1: Payment by cheque (for Singapore-based companies)
Option 2: Payment by Bank Transfer (S$)
Beneficiary Bank Name : DBS Bank Ltd, Singapore
Beneficiary Bank Address : 12 Marina Boulevard, DBS Asia Central, Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3, Singapore 018982
Beneficiary Account Name : MP Singapore Pte Ltd
Beneficiary Account Number : 033-016215-4
Beneficiary SWIFT BIC Code : DBSSSGSG
Bank charges are the responsibility of the payer.
CANCELLATION / MODIFICATION POLICY:
Cancellation or modification of support items must be made in writing to email@example.com
The Organisers shall retain:
- 10% of the agreed package amount if the cancellation/modification is made before 20 December 2019, inclusive
- 50% of the agreed package amount if the cancellation/modification is made between 20 December 2019 and 20 March 2020, inclusive
- 100% of the agreed package amount if the cancellation/modification is made after 20 March 2020