Guidelines for Poster Presenters
- Poster Board Dimension/Layout: 1500mm (height) x 900mm (width) PORTRAIT layout. Please ensure your poster does not exceed this size.
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract. If there should be any changes, please notify the Conference Secretariat.
- The text, illustrations, etc. should be large enough to be read from a distance of two meters.
- You are required to develop, print and bring along your poster to the venue for mounting onto the display panel. Please do not mail them to the Conference Secretariat.
- Prior to the Congress, the organizer will assign a poster panel number to you. Each poster will be on display for 3 days.
- Posters should be mounted by 3:00 PM on Wednesday, 4th November 2020 and removed by 11:30 AM on Saturday, 7th November 2020. The organizers are not responsible for poster(s) not removed by the end of the Conference.
- Velcro tape will be made available in the poster presentation area for mounting your poster.
Poster presenters should be present at their designated poster board(s) during session breaks throughout the 3 days Congress to answer any questions.
Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact APCCMI 2020 secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org