Medical education plays a key role in the quality of healthcare delivered across the globe. By providing an educational grant in support of the educational opportunities below, you are making a vital contribution to these efforts.
Educational Participation Grants
Companies may support APCCMI 2020 with an educational participation grant. Participants will have to follow the criteria decided by APCCMI 2020 to be eligible to apply for an educational participation grant. Winners from the grant will be contacted by the APCCMI 2020 Secretariat.
- All support will be acknowledged in the Industry Support and Exhibition section of the Programme book, on the congress website, and with signage during the event following all compliance regulations.
Mobile Application (Exclusive)
The Mobile Application/Web Access enables participants to access all congress-related information and functions, such as scientific program, abstracts, e-posters, faculty information, participant’s personal scheduler”, membership information, industry support and exhibition information” separate section), city information, etc.
- Supporter will be recognized on the home screen with ˝Supported by…˝ with a company logo.
- Support will be acknowledged in the Industry Support and Exhibition section of the Pocket Program, Supporters’ Board on-site, on the Congress website with hyperlink to Supporter’s homepage.
E-Poster (Sole Supporter)
Kenes e-posters are a unique combination of scientific posters and interactive content. E-posters are an electronic version of the traditional paper posters and are shown at dedicated digital stations at the event. E-posters create unique networking and engagement opportunities and generate participants’ interest and good exposure for authors. The e-poster terminals located in prime, high traffic locations will allow attendees to access the electronic presentations easily and conveniently. E-posters benefits include
- Support will be recognized with signage at the entrance to the e-poster area with ˝Supported by… ˝ and a company logo.
- Support will be acknowledged in the Industry Support and Exhibition section of the Pocket program, Supporters’ Board on-site, on the congress website with hyperlink to Supporter’s homepage.
Abstracts On USB Thumb Drive
The thumb drive will contain all the scientific abstracts. Each participant will receive an exchange voucher that can be exchanged for a thumb drive at the Supporter’s exhibition booth.
- Exclusive advertisement on the back of the exchange voucher (optional)
- Support will be acknowledged in the Industry Support and Exhibition section of the Pocket Program, on the event website and application, and with signage during the event.